As a unique mix of aerospace-industry lubricants that was formulated specifically for firearms, MC-10 delivers unrelenting protection from -65 all the way up to 650 degrees. It doesn’t look or feel like other formulas—and it doesn’t break down like other formulas when things get heated. When the mission is critical, MC-10 delivers without compromise.
More than just a lubricant, this system also includes MC-10 Cleaner that was engineered to wipe away debris without diminishing the protection of MC-10 Lubricant. The system includes a 1 fl. oz. spray bottle of MC-10 Lubricant, 1 fl. oz. spray bottle of MC-10 Cleaner, microfiber cloth and protective metal case.
- MC-10 Lubricant delivers extreme protection from -65 to 650 degrees
- MC-10 Cleaner wipes away debris without diminishing the protection of MC-10 Lubricant
- Safe for all surfaces, including metals, plastics, rubbers and woods
- Spray-on design for quick, even application
- Treated molecules hold to metal, unlike other lubricants
- Odor-free, for worry-free indoor application
- Microfiber cloth and protective metal case included
HOW TO USE MC-10
- Make sure your gun is unloaded.
- Remove all oils and solvents with a firearm cleaner, like Shooter’s Choice Quick Scrub (After the first application of MC-10 Lubricant, avoid using traditional cleaners and only use MC-10 Cleaner.)
- Spray the MC-10 Lubricant onto the inner workings of your firearm to leave a thin layer.
- Work your firearm to help the lubricant penetrate hard-to-reach places. (You might feel some friction the first few times you shoot, as MC-10 will push debris from deep within your gun’s metal.)
- When needed, use MC-10 Cleaner to remove built-up carbon, fouling and debris.
- Reapply MC-10 Lubricant