Whether you're competition shooting or setting your sights on a trophy buck, a clean firearm can be the difference between success and failure. Don't let copper buildup in your bore let you down in the moment of truth. Otis Copper Remover quickly and effectively removes copper fouling. This unique formula is biodegradable, has no harsh odor, and also acts as a rust preventative.
- Removes copper fouling with ease
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Safe on all gun metals
- Available in 2 oz. and 4 oz. bottles
- Apply Otis Copper Remover to bore with a patch. Let soak for 5 minutes.
- Run a bore brush to loosen up broken-down fouling.
- Use a dry patch to remove fouling and excess cleaner.
- Repeat steps 1-3 as necessary until clean.
- Once clean, be sure to lubricate and protect.
Be sure to unload firearm. Refer to your firearm manual for proper maintenance of your firearm.