Protect your guns from rust and corrosion with the quick and easy Metal Defense Bore Stick™. Composed of VCI, a corrosion inhibitor, the Bore Stick is inserted into the barrel of the gun for set-it-and-forget-it protection. The Bore Stick™ will slowly emit molecules that create a protective barrier on the metal surface. The Bore Stick™ features a plug to cap the muzzle and with the firearm action closed, creates a sealed chamber for maximum effectiveness. Each Metal Defense Bore Stick™ will last two years. Track time elapsed by writing the date on the plug. Available in rifle, shotgun and pistol lengths, place one in each firearm to ensure when the season opens, your gun will be ready.
- protects guns from rust and corrosion
- composed of VCI, a corrosion inhibitor
- creates a protective barrier on the metal surface
- inserts into barrel of the gun
- features plug to cap muzzle and track time elapsed
- lasts two years
- available in rifle, shotgun and pistol lengths
- Make sure firearm is unloaded.
- Feed the cord into the barrel from the muzzle.
- To seal the VCI inside the barrel for maximum protection, lightly press the plug in the muzzle and close the action.
- Write the date on the plug to track time elapsed. Bore Stick will last two years.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.