Fouling and buildup can cause jams and affect the accuracy of your modern sporting or AR-style rifle. To keep your firearm functioning in peak condition, use Otis MSR/AR Cleaner. This bio-based formula quickly and effectively removes carbon, copper and lead fouling with ease, and is recommended for use on bores, bolt carrier groups, locking lugs and any other areas with fouling buildup.
- Designed for use on MSR/AR-style rifles
- Removes stubborn carbon, copper and lead fouling with ease
- Safe on all gun metals
- Available in 2 oz. and 4 oz. bottles
- Apply Otis MSR/AR Cleaner to bore with a patch. Let soak for 5 minutes.
- Run a bore brush to loosen up broken-down fouling.
- Use a dry patch to remove fouling and excess cleaner.
- Repeat steps 1-3 as necessary until clean.
- Once clean, be sure to lubricate and protect.
Be sure to unload firearm. Refer to your firearm manual for proper maintenance of your firearm.