This range-bag ready combo pack features an Otis Ripcord® in the caliber of your choice along with Shooter's Choice favorites MC-7 Bore Cleaner and Conditioner (2 fl oz) and FP-10 Lubricant Elite (.66 fl oz).
Ripcord® delivers the best one-pass cleaning you can get for your firearm. Run it through your gun from Breech-to-Muzzle®, with no gravity feed necessary. The rigid, helix-shaped rubber core keeps the cleaning surface pressed against the bore, engaging the rifling for an aggressive clean. The braided Nomex® surface can take up to 700 degree heat, so you can clean it at the range or in the field while the barrel is still hot. Attach a bore brush to get an even more thorough clean. Attach a slotted tip & patch to apply cleaner or lubricant. It's fast, effective and ultra-portable.
Nomex® is a registered trademark of DuPont™.
- Cleans: Choose from .17 cal, .22 cal, .223 cal/5.56mm, .308 cal/7.62mm, .38 cal/9MM/.357 cal, .40 cal, .45 cal, or 12ga.
- 10 inches of aggressive cleaning surface
- Caliber specific molded rubberized core for 360 degree cleaning
- Heat resistant up to 700 degrees F
- Nomex® fibers act as both a brush to loosen and a patch to capture fouling particles
- Easy-feed design makes for quicker cleaning from Breech-to-Muzzle®
- Equipped with 8-32 threaded ends to fit all Otis cleaning components
About Shooter’s Choice FP-10 Lubricant Elite:
Designed and formulated for the professional armorer and competitive sportsman for use in today’s technically advanced firearms.
Increases total performance by:
- Reducing friction and wear
- Protecting against rust and corrosion
- Removing carbon, lead & powder fouling
- Eliminates most malfunctions
About MC-7 Bore Cleaner and Conditioner:
MC-7 is a one-step concentrated solvent needed for maintaining, cleaning and conditioning handguns, rifles, and shotguns.
- Safe, quick and easy
- Non-abrasive – harmless to the bore surface
- Removes all types of fouling