LUBRICANT & CLEANER SYSTEM
- MC-10 Lubricant delivers extreme protection from -65 to 650 degrees
- MC-10 Cleaner wipes away debris without diminishing the protection of MC-10 Lubricant
- Safe for all surfaces, including metals, plastics, rubbers and woods
- Spray-on design for quick, even application
- Treated molecules hold to metal, unlike other lubricants
- Odor-free, for worry-free indoor application
- Microfiber cloth and protective metal case included
HOW TO USE MC-10
- Make sure your gun is unloaded.
- Remove all oils and solvents with a firearm cleaner, like Shooter’s Choice Quick Scrub (After the first application of MC-10 Lubricant, avoid using traditional cleaners and only use MC-10 Cleaner.)
- Spray the MC-10 Lubricant onto the inner workings of your firearm to leave a thin layer.
- Work your firearm to help the lubricant penetrate hard-to-reach places. (You might feel some friction the first few times you shoot, as MC-10 will push debris from deep within your gun’s metal.)
- When needed, use MC-10 Cleaner to remove built-up carbon, fouling and debris.
- Reapply MC-10 Lubricant