For the gun owner that has it all, the Elite® is the gun cleaning kit that has it all. This universal gun cleaning kit provides proper Breech-to-Muzzle® cleaning for all rifles, pistols, shotguns and inline muzzleloaders. Made in the USA, it includes over 60 components and the complete Tactical cleaning kit all contained in a lightweight, portable case.
- Cleans all rifles/pistols/shotguns/inline muzzleloaders with 100% cotton 2” & 3” patches, 3 slotted tips & 2 patch savers®
- 16 firearm specific bronze bore brushes with size marked on brush stem (.17, .22 limited breech, .22/.223, .243-.260, .270/7mm, .30-06/.300/30-30/.308, .338-.35, .357-38cal/9mm, .40/10mm, .44/.45, .50cal, .410ga, 28ga, 20ga, 16ga, 12/10ga)
- 8”, 12” and 36” aircraft grade Memory-Flex® cables and thread connector for proper Breech-to-Muzzle® cleaning
- Small & large obstruction removers knock out mud, snow, stuck casings and double as a t-handle base for included t-handle; small t-handle & stud included for small caliber cleaning
- .223cal/5.56mm chamber brush, pin punch, end brush, straight pick, locking lug scraper, scraper, short AP brush, double end AP brush and male & female rod for more precise cleaning
- Lens tissue, lens spray, lens brush and lens cloth for optics care
- Also includes microfiber gun cloth, chamber flag, (2) 0.5 fl.oz. Bio-CLP & instruction manual
- Complete Tactical cleaning kit in compact soft pack cases included with 6 brushes, 3 cables, 2” & 3” patches, 0.5 fl.oz. Bio-CLP, chamber flag
- All items packed neatly in a 15 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 4 1/2" nylon bag with carry handle
- No Nonsense Warranty
- Made in the USA
I bought this cleaning kit a few years back and glad I did. as a gunsmith this is best thing I have in my shop. I use it everyday . it even helped when I got a rare firearm in . it has everything.
I haven't had a chance to use these items yet, I am sure I will be pleased with these items when I do get to use them.